CREATE BEAUTIFUL BOUNCY WAVES WITH NO HASSLE!
EVERY GIRLS FAVORITE HAIR TOOL RIGHT NOW!
Want to rock those beachy waves that look so effortlessly beautiful? All without taking ages to do so?Then you’ll absolutely love this Ariel ceramic pro waver!
Waves for Days
Each barrel measures 1 inch in diameter, allowing you to curl your entire head of hair in a matter of minutes. No more taking hours getting ready! And the heated ceramic produces negatively charged ions that create soft, shiny waves without any frizz.
Get salon-worthy styled hair without having to break a sweat or break the bank.
The Ariel hair Waver is surprisingly lightweight and comes with a 360 degree swivel cord for easy maneuverability. Styling your hair doesn’t have to be a stressful affair anymore!
Adapter plug included for your specific connection
The different sizes determine the size of the barrel, all sizes will give beach waves.
The bigger size barrel the larger waves it will produce.
- short hair: size 22mm
- medium hair: size 25mm
- long hair: size 28mm
- very long, thick hair: size 32mm
- WORKS ON ALL HAIR TYPES: Whether you have short or long locks; thick or thin, this three barrel waver iron works like a charm. The heated ceramic produces negatively charged ions that create soft, shiny waves without any frizz. And unlike single barrel styling irons that take ages to curl hair, this 3 barrel curling iron does it in a matter of minutes.
- HEATS UP EXTRA FAST: This triple barrel waver iron goes from 0 to 410F (210C) in just 60 seconds. Easily adjust the temperature to suit your hair type and cut your dressing up time significantly with our conveniently fast-heating beach hair curling iron.
- CURLING MADE EASY: 360 degree rotatable and tangle-free cord, non-slip handle, and insulated barrel tips to provide added safety.
HOW TO USE
1. Your hair should be completely dry and combed thoroughly , divide your hair into strands with a comb before use.
2. After plugging into the power, push the switch into the mode you need , heat for about 1 minute.
3.Take a strand of hair 2-inch wide between your forefinger and middle finger, press the waver together over the strand of hair for a few seconds. Simply clamp down on your hair and release.
4.Slowly move away from the roots to the ends, and repeat with the next section of hair.